View Single Post
Old 12-31-2018, 09:54 AM   #1069
Breeze
Grizzled Veteran

South Forsyth vs Cambridge & Milton - RESULTS

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bailey

Girls 100 Fly - posted a 1:04.25...which is really good considering she was coming off of an extended taper and she missed a few practices when she was under the weather.

Girls 200 IM - posted a 2:23.82...off of her high school best by about 4 seconds, but not too far off from a typical high school meet.

Girls 200 Medley Relay- B team - for some reason she swam the backstroke leg...and she posed a 30.71...not great but not terrible. The team was the top B team in the meet.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bear

Boys 200 Free - Went 1:53.98, and won the event by 2.4 seconds...so there was some coasting in at the end.

Boys 500 Free- Got under 5 minutes at 4:59.77, and won the event by 9 seconds...he admitted there was A LOT of costing that took place in this race.

Boys 200 Medley Relay - team won the event, but I don't have Bear's split in the freestyle leg as the team results aren't split out by swimmer.

Boys 200 Free Relay - The team won the event, I'm not sure which leg Bear swam, so I don't know what split is his...
Breeze is offline   Reply With Quote