View Single Post
Old 11-14-2013, 08:36 AM   #43
Ben E Lou
Morgado's Favorite Forum Fascist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Subby View Post
Were you really hungry at any time during the day? What is the timing of each meal?
I was hungry, but not what I'd call "really" hungry, at dinner time. Other than that, no. As far as timing...
  • Breakfast for me is almost always between 7 and 7:45, and because I'm helping get the girls up and ready during that time usually, sometimes I'm taking a bite here and there of breakfast FROM 7 until 7:45.
  • I ate the sweet potato at around 10:45, left for the gym around 11:45. That's pretty normal for gym days. The gym we belong to is 3 minutes from the house, so I try to work out there during standard lunch time and eat at my desk afterward.
  • Lunch was a few minutes after 1pm.
  • Dinner was right around 6pm.
Those are all pretty standard times for me on gym days. On non-gym days, breakfast and dinner are about the same as above, but I eat lunch around noon. (One major advantage that I suspect I have on the diet side is that I don't watch TV in the evenings, other than some football, so I'm not really tempted to snack in front of the TV at night like most people are.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ben E Lou View Post
Maybe back under 180 in the morning?
178.7. I'd love to get back to a place where I'm (weeks to marathon/2) pounds away from, say, 165 so I can feel comfortable bumping up the calorie intake again.