Thread: Stalls
View Single Post
Old 03-03-2006, 09:29 AM   #37
FrogMan
Hattrick Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flasch186
alright I had two recent bathroom experiences Ill share. Im up in NC on vacation with friends and I already have a timid stomcah so after dinner this one night we go to Ingles to get some groceries. While there it hits like a ton of bricks. You know that feeling the puckered sphincter, the pale as ghost feeling, the goosebumps....I turn to 3R and say, "I gotta." and she already knows with a supportive "GO!!". So Im off and I go into this fairly large bathroom and I proceed also to Stall 4, however unfortunately there is only a stall 3 next to me. I proceed to dump with abandon to the tune of Debbie Gibson "Out of the Blue", its just me so Im in full flow. Then some guy sits next to me in stall 3 and unfortunately someone, in the place decides to talk on the mic and the music goes to nothing, Im splashing water everywhere and there is not only just me and the guy but the music has disappeared. When the music finally does come back on it is the next song, a much slower softer song and my dumpage is doing no one any favors. IT sucked.

Than yesterday I was at the store shopping and I simply had to take a leak. So after checking out I parked my buggy by the bathrooma nd walked in. There are 2 urinals and I pick the one on the left. I take a quick summary of what is going on and figure out that the floor is a bit moist and decided my best plan of attack is to add about 8 inches to the range of wear i stand to try and clear the moisture avoiding the actual standing in it. However this exposes me to anyone should they choose to be at the sink which is not blocked in any way from this particular urinal and the guard to my right comes to only chest high, but that should do, since no one else is in there. As soon as I start stream a guy walks in, kinda wierd, in that he goes to the sink but cannot activate the auto faucet(s) neither of them but he tries quite a bit BEFORE he comes to the urinal to my right. Of course I keep the eye trained forward ont he tile which someone has kindly wiped a booger on. Then I notice the guy to the right bending way over and to the left, closer to the guard...either he's fishing out his Johnson or he is trying to eye mine BUT I cant look at him. If I do, and I am wrong it could swing around on me wherein he'll be the one saying, "What the hell are you looking at?" and then it'll be a penis standoff!!! I left finally, and felt molested afterward...I went home and took a Crying Game type shower. Hold me.

damn you flasch, two very funny ones. Just can't hold the laughing any longer

FM