View Single Post
Old 06-30-2005, 11:02 AM   #85
Tigercat
College Starter

Well I am pretty sure which one of you is the werewolf, I just hope I'm right and the other isn't the sorceror. I am one of the good villagers. T'is why I changed my mind on qwick at the last moment, because I thought he had seen me as a villager and its why he posted my name first and said I was a villager.(Thought he was throwing me a clue that "Hey I'm the seer" and since I wanted to delay as the good team anyway...) Didn't want to kill a possible seer afterall. I am heavily leaning to Jeff being the werewolf based on how hes talked and voted in this game, I've been leaning that way since yesturday. I never seriously would have voted Shorty, I was more hoping to give Qwick some days of reprieve in case he was the seer. So in the hopes that my reasoning on Jeff is correct and my thinking that that the sorceror is dead, I vote Jeff.

I think Fonzie was probably sorcerer
I think qwik was on the good team regardless
I think shorty is on the good team regardless

Anyway why I think Jeff is a wolf. Again I never really suspected Shorty because being quiet isn't necessarily that big of a deal. Now playing quietly, that is more telling. Jeff has played very very quietly, going along with the mass votes, ready to see lynchings without being overeager. I think Jeff ate Fonzie because he thought I would go after Shorty and Shorty after me, and therefore he could vote against whichever one and hope the remaining isn't the hunter.

Anyway, I just hope you are on my side Shorty, and that I am right on all this, if so I emplore you that we get this show on the road, and lynch and roast us some werewolf!
Tigercat is offline   Reply With Quote