View Single Post
Old 06-30-2005, 01:59 PM   #90
korme
Go Reds

Hmm, well since Tigercat voted for jeff and jeff voted for me, I obviously think Tiger has a better strategy .

I'm trying to figure out why Fonz got lynched and not one of us 3.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fonzie
Allow me to be the first to say "I'm not a werewolf!"

One of the first posts of the game..

Quote:
That's a self-indictment if ever I've heard one.

Gentlemen, I think this is an open-and-shut case. Jeff061 is a werewolf!

Jokingly accuses jeff.

Quote:
Only a werewolf would be so cowardly. Get him!

Jokingly accuses me.

Quote:
Which is exactly the kind of paranoia one would expect from a werewolf.

Get him!

Jokingly accuses Tigercat. Wow, this examination is not helping at all. :P

Quote:
Okay.

You described me as being eager when I was clearly just posting a bunch of nonsense for the sake of getting discussion started. Yet it was you who cast the very first lynching vote (for me, of course), which suggests to me that it is in fact you who are eager to get on with the lynchings. And listen closely my friends: as Peregrine's original post suggests, an accelerated, careless lynching is the precise strategy that the wolf/sorceror team wants. Doing so increases the chances of lynching an innocent human, which plays right into their hands.

I'm not ready to cast my vote yet, but Qwikshot's credibility has taken a nose-dive with me.

Defends himself after 2 people vote for him. Odd that with him against Qwik, who ends up being lynched, he dies next.

Ok, my evidence is... inconclusive. That didn't really help me at all.

Now earlier I did notice Tigercat was trying to get everyone to vote for me, defending Qwik. Qwik ended up being an innocent but I'm not sure if that makes you a good villager or a werewolf who was trying to stir the pot by adding more suspects.
korme is offline   Reply With Quote