View Single Post
Old 06-30-2005, 07:19 PM   #91
Tigercat
College Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shorty3281
Hmm, well since Tigercat voted for jeff and jeff voted for me, I obviously think Tiger has a better strategy .

I'm trying to figure out why Fonz got lynched and not one of us 3.

One of the first posts of the game..

Jokingly accuses jeff.

Jokingly accuses me.

Jokingly accuses Tigercat. Wow, this examination is not helping at all. :P

Defends himself after 2 people vote for him. Odd that with him against Qwik, who ends up being lynched, he dies next.

Ok, my evidence is... inconclusive. That didn't really help me at all.

Now earlier I did notice Tigercat was trying to get everyone to vote for me, defending Qwik. Qwik ended up being an innocent but I'm not sure if that makes you a good villager or a werewolf who was trying to stir the pot by adding more suspects.

Like I said, it is my belief that Jeff ate Fonzie because he was sure I would vote for you and not him. And if I was a werewolf the quick kill is the only thing that would have really been beneficial. I didn't vote with the first group to delay, and I tried to delay by stalling the second vote. Also, as I said earlier, Qwik either was guessing correctly and just happened to put my name first on his guess list, or he viewed me as the seer and knew I was a villager. I thought it might be best to try and give him more time alive in case I was right about his role at that point. Since he called you out you were the only alternative that I could say to really stir the pot I brought you up. Jeffs posts later that night, however, combined with the way he had been playing the game are what began to have me suspect him as the werewolf.
Tigercat is offline   Reply With Quote