View Single Post
Old 02-26-2023, 10:44 PM   #122
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

The Historical Hegemon Series
Volume 16 - Mzab
Chapter Ninety-Five - The First Algiers/Ndongo War

17 June – Natives in Okhotsk killed

26 June – Barito now a core from the island of Borneo!

5 July – We win in Matamba and I begin a siege, they have no Castle or Bastion so this should be quick

1 Sept – I lose my claim on Dagbon in Dagbon

22 Oct – Matamba is ours! Next the capital of Lunda, Mpasu also no defensive fortification

12 Dec – My March of Sale wins in Kuba against their 3k army

19 Jan, 1598 - They rout the Lundan army in Nunu

1 Feb – Relations maxed with Korea and Shun, I pull my diplomats

7 Feb – Mpasu falls!

12 Mar – Event – Temporary Insanity of Monarch – I choose guidance from military and lose 224 cash and 10 prestige but gain 5 army and navy tradition

9 April – Minor of Munene falls to us

22 April – Diplomats are back, next make nice with Muscovy and Solon

I have enough for the Idea

22 May – Nunu and Kuba are ours, we have every holding of Ndongo and Lunda and a 100% warscore.

Can we grab both 5 holdings from all 2 nations? Kuba was an ally, so that would be harder, let’s see what I can grab.

Ndongo:

Matamba – Wartarget, surrounded by us, 2.6 badboy, 6 warscore

Lunda:

Nunu – 10 score and badboy, west of Kuba

Kuba – Next to Kazembe, east of Nunu – 12 score and 14 badboy

I can get just two without bringing in a coalition next to me Kazembe. They have 13k. Do I care and just take Munene and Mpasu?

I take them and likely my next war in the region is against them.

56 warscore and 44.3 badboy, I do it. My new stuff:

Ndongo:

Matamba – Wartarget, surrounded by us, Tropical Grasslands, 6 dev, Slave Trade, Mbundu Fetishists making us 0.04.

Lunda:

Nunu – 10 score and badboy, west of Kuba, north of Munene, south of Wasteland, 4 dev, Tropical Wood, Tropical Jungle, Kuba Fetishists, making us 0.04

Kuba
– Next to Kazembe, east of Nunu, north of Munene and next to Mazembe, Emporium Center of Trade, Kuba Fetishist, the rich Cloth trade here, Jungle, 0.02, Tropical, 6 dev.

Munene – Center of area taken, next to Mazembe, connects Mpasu in the south with Nunu and Kuba to the north. Spice Trade, 6 dev, makes .03, Fetishist Kuba, Tropical Jungle

Mpasu –
The former capital, south of Munene, next to Mazembe, makes 0.04. Spices, Savannah, 6 dev, Lunda people, Fetishist faith, tropical

Much wealthier in trade goods than the 5 I just took. Tropical Wood is now 3.0, so all were at least 3.0, including 2 Spices, 1 Cloth, and one 1 COT.

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote