View Single Post
Old 04-15-2015, 05:02 PM   #41
Darkside
n00b

One thing i have learned from playing the game is people get very attached to their players whether they are real NFL players or AI generated players. Having pictures of players I think would add a lot to the game. It would bring more life to the players, make them more real. Football Manager does this extremely well.

I always found it very painful to have to look at a player card for bars and then another for his statistics, having this all on one page would be great.

On player cards just having a more update font or being able to choose your font would be great. More colors on these pages as well. It's nearly always just two colors and that get's very dull to look at. For instance in player information put a players height, weight, experience in one colour, contract details in another, just give it some life and a more modern feel.

In the "Individual statistics screens" were stats for one position are listed. I'd like a Salesforce like ability to choose the fields that i search on. So i may want to pull up a list of all 4th year quarterbacks only, or search for running backs that have started more than 50 games and have over 3000 yards for example.

I'd also like when i click on a page it fills up the whole screen not just a portion of the screen, if you use the whole screen you can get more information on the screen meaning less clicks and perhaps less pages.
Darkside is offline   Reply With Quote