View Single Post
Old 10-24-2006, 04:23 PM   #2851
hoopsguy
General Manager

At the time you died Spleen was a villager - he wasn't converted for another few days.

We had a ton of discussion about the kill the night we took you out, Fouts. I pushed pretty hard for having me go after Bulletsponge that night for the kill. He was the only guy who could take me in a showdown, we were sure of his role at that point, and none of us wanted to be in a position where he randomly shot one of us (he had threatened BK for the first two days of the game).

I would have shown up Tired if I was the killer, but we didn't really care that much. I would have taken heat all day long, then shot the Sheriff right before the deadline. No sheriff = no one in jail. So I would have been around for another day as well before getting put in the slammer. And I was hoping that someone else would challenge me in a showdown, although it turns out the only people who could have challenged would have been dead at that point.

As it was, we went in a different direction and sent Cronin after you. Hard to argue with the results of the overall game - Cowboy win - but I do think we made the wrong play that day. And I made the wrong play the following day not going commando on my teammates and killing Sheriff Chubby at the end of the day to keep him from jailing me.
hoopsguy is offline   Reply With Quote