View Single Post
Old 12-19-2006, 12:17 AM   #144
Blade6119
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chief Rum View Post
Are you talking about your discussion with him over Barkeep's role? Or his back-and-forth with LSG?

The second seems like common sense WW-ism on his part, and LSG being none too happy about being voted for.

The first, though, yeah, I could see that making him a target. But that whole conversation would have pointed toward a target, and Lathum wasn't that target.

I also think it was a red herring. There was a slip up, but it was just one of those offhand comments that mean nothing, IMO, and said target is nothing but an agent (or maybe a bad guy).

I don't know, I am trying to be coy, but I suppose anyone reading that conversation already has an idea what I am talking about.

Blade, what do you think?
When he and i were discussing barkeep, and i was strongly hinting at 007, he to me came fairly out of left field and asked if i was implying barkeep was the bodyguard. It was odd, and thus caught my attention. Im guessing the bad guys saw a similar oddity when he said that.
It's always darkest just before it goes pitch black.
Demotivation
Sometimes the best solution to morale problems is just to fire all of the unhappy people.
http://www.despair.com/viewall.html
Blade6119 is offline   Reply With Quote