View Single Post
Old 10-22-2006, 08:33 PM   #466
JonInMiddleGA
Hall Of Famer

Austin Starr (TAFKA Austin Aries) wins the Kevin Nash Invitational by beating Jay Lethal. Competitors included Sirelda, D Ray 3000, A1, and a midget. Yes, I said a midget. Afterwards, Nash congratulates Starr while Alex Shelley argues with his Paparazzi partner Johnny Devine & then tries to explain him loss to Nash.

Team 3-D pins Naturals to win the Four Corners Tag. Franchise berates the Naturals afterwards.

Joe wins the Monsters Ball after Jake the Snake DDT'ed Raven (apparently ticked because Raven interfered earlier when Jake stopped him from using the snake to terrorize Abyss). Highlight was probably when Abyss dropped Brother Runt from the scaffold around the entrance onto a platform that didn't give, and then followed up with an elbow drop from the scaffold.

Eric Young beats Larry Z with his (Larry's) own international object. Took about three minutes.

Cornette tries to introduce Angle, Kurt comes down early & tells Jim that he doesn't need anybody to provide a buffer between him & Joe. Just as Angle was about to promise to punk Joe again, cue the Samoan Submission Machine's music. A pull apart ensues, bringing down more than a dozen black shirt security. Separate them, Joe breaks free & tries to get Angle again. Lather, rinse, repeat, this time Angle breaks free & attacks the pile around Joe. Finally separated for good, with Joe screaming "Let me fight. Just let me fight" at Cornette.

X-Division title match, 8 Mile Street Fight, 6 Sides of Steel Tag Title match, and Title vs Career still to go.