View Single Post
Old 01-03-2009, 03:00 PM   #1
PilotMan
Head Coach

Exclamation "You're Gonna See Stars" FOFC - MMA Interactive

Alright all you FOFC MMA and Role Playing fans. This is your chance to be a part of FOFC's only MMA organization. Your job will be to create a fighter or fighters who can compete in our octagon.

Here is an example of what I need in the way of fighter creation.

Code:
NAME Brian Johnson
NICKNAME Anvil
AGE 23
NATIONALITY American
FIGHTING WEIGHT (186-205) 199
HOMETOWN Independence, KY
HEIGHT 6'1”
FIGHTING STYLE Anvil Hands
FIGHTING APPROACH Explosive

We are only going to be fighting at Light Heavyweight for right now. That weight class is 186-205. So make sure that your guys are within that range.

Fighting Style can be unique. Whatever you want to call it. Fighting Approach is his main fighting style. Here are your options here:

Regular
Counter Fighter
High Aggression
Methodical
Explosive
Showman
Intense
Relaxed

After that I need you to list 5 things that make your fighter special. It can be his condition, strength, power, ground skills. Basically anything that defines who he is in the fight. List them in descending order of importance. Also keep in mind that what you don't list will be just as important, as you can bet that he won't be as good in those area's as you might like.

Code:
1. Great Strikes Standing
2. Great Strikes Grounded
3. Powerful Kicks
4. Takedown Defense
5. Powerful Slams

Keep in mind that in MMA and WMMA the Fighting abilies are broken down into General skills, Standing skills, Grounded skills, Clinch skills, and Mental skills. You can be as detailed or general as you like, and keep in mind that specific statements will result in more benefit in a smaller area, while more general statements will result in less in one area but a more general ability.

Write a background for your fighter, and who he may resemble in real life. This may help in his creation. I am trying to balance the game early on and then let the game take over from there.

I am going to be creating everyone, and wiill be using the templates within the game, and making manual modifications. If your guy is an incredibly gifted athlete he will be a weaker fighter to start, and if he is a really good fighter, he may not be so well conditioned, and so on.

I can't promise perfection, but it should be fun.

All fighters are going to start at 0-0 and totally inexperienced, but I am hoping that as we get more people involved it can grow from there. Perhaps to add in another weight class or two.

RULES

Fights are going to be wide open ,with three 10 minute rounds for normal fights, and five 10 minute rounds for title fights. We will be in a cage, and all strikes, slams and kicks are legal. I have imported all the MMA Camps from Tap N Snap ( I think that my DB is 3) so all fighters will join camps as they choose. I will let you know so you can read up on that camp, and get a more visual picture of how your guy will do.

I would like to start with a tourney that will crown the first ever FOFC LHW Champion. Within the game I really don't care about money, other companies don't exist, and ratings and popularity don't really matter. The rest of the world we can create here with our posts and fight hype. I will try and keep fighters from fighting no more than 4 times per year, and open challenges will try and be accomodated as we get to them.

If anybody has any other ideas to make things better let me know. Let's see how many guys we can get started with and see where it goes from there.

FOFC MMA Roster

"Smart" Alec Sander 2-3
Alex "Doomvan" Donovan 3-3
"British Buzzaw" Anthony Lee 3-2
"Anvil Hands" Brian Johnson 5-0
"Tiny" Bruce Douglas 3-3
"Dammit" Dusty Coldwater 1-5
"EFotNHNT" Erik Flamebeard 2-4
"The Hunter" Jace Mason 2-3
"Magnificent" Matt Alexander 4-2
"Niclovin" Nicholas Thomas 4-1
"Le Bleuet" Nicolas Fillion 2-3
"Coffee Warlord" Rob Nielsen 4-1
"Silent Assassin" Rohan Shah 2-3
Theodore "Action" Jackson 2-3
"The Windmill" Windy Miller 2-3
"Le Rat Musque" Yanick Fillion 3-3
Renzo "El Serpente" Garrincha 2-0
Klause "The Freak" Benetoros 1-1
"Mr. Shy Guy" Kwame Mwakikagile 0-1

Like Steam?
Join the FOFC Steam group here: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/FOFConSteam

Last edited by PilotMan : 09-27-2009 at 11:45 AM.
PilotMan is offline   Reply With Quote