View Single Post
Old 07-30-2011, 11:51 AM   #114
sabotai
General Manager

Big Time Wrestling
Week 4, May 1988

Attendance: 1,000

Sid Vicious vs. Steve Doll
In a match that had an average crowd reaction and some decent in-ring action, Sid Vicious defeated Steve Doll in 6:23 by pinfall with a Power Bomb. (E+)
Sid Vicious seemed off his game tonight.

After the match, Sid does his usual menacing angle. (C+)

One Man Gang vs. Barry Horowitz
In a match that had an average crowd reaction and some decent in-ring action, One Man Gang defeated Barry Horowitz in 5:44 by pinfall with a 747. (E+)
One Man Gang is improving in Technical skills.

Brady Boone vs. Scott Peterson
In a match that had an average crowd reaction and some decent in-ring action, Brady Boone defeated Scott Peterson in 8:02 by pinfall. (D-)
Scott Peterson really needs a change to his character desperately.

Rick Steiner vs. Stan Lane
In a match that had an average crowd reaction and some decent in-ring action, Stan Lane defeated Rick Steiner in 17:20 by submission with a Scorpion Deathlock after blatantly cheating. (D+)
Rick Steiner and Stan Lane have pretty good chemistry, and it lifted the match.

One Man Gang makes another appearance, calling out Barry Windham. Windham comes out and says that a win over Barry Horowitz is hardly enough to make him a title contender, and that he's scheduled to face Rick Martel next week. One Man Gang tells him that he'll regret snubbing him. (C-)

Final Rating: D

I'm wondering if my angles are counting towards the card grade. The One Man Gang and Windham angle lasted 10 minutes. I thought that'd be enough to have it count.
sabotai is offline   Reply With Quote