View Single Post
Old 02-03-2011, 03:12 PM   #17
Young Drachma
Dark Cloud

Ok, I'll just post links to the Tiers One through Four teams, because we're talking about 62 teams and I doubt you care about all of them.

Tier One
Tier Two
Tier Three
Tier Four

I'll highlight a few notable teams amongst these leagues though:

Watchmen (Tier Four) began in the second division but have managed to tumble to the bottom over the years, only playing a total of three seasons in the second division -- all non-consecutive.

Sam Harding (Tier Two) is a restaurant chain in Neloxia. Their team isn't as good as their food, but they did spend one season in the League ('14)

Most Incredible Hulk (Tier Two) is not a typo. Yes, that's actually the team's name.

Fifty Lakes Professional (Tier Two) were in Tier Three the year they won the FA Cup ('22)

University of Swenton (Tier One) are nicknamed Crystal Stilts.

Royal St. John's Regatta 1816 (Tier One) is based in Newfoundland, as my backdoor way to get more Canadian regens.

Policia (Tier One) is no longer the official team of the state police, but do receive their patronage. They were runners up to the FA Cup last year.

NAF (Tier One) is the Neloxian Air Force team. There is a Tier Three team for the Air Force Academy of Neloxia, too.

Cranford Bridge (Tier Four) are interesting in one way. I guess every league has a team that's never won anything. Cranford Bridge is that team. Their highest Tier Four finish ever was 12th in '10. Their second highest finish? 13th the year before. Since that time, they've finished dead last or second to last in the Tier Four all but one time in their history (16th in '14)

Now that's a doozy of a legacy.

Here are the links to the Regional teams:

Regional Premiership
Regional Football League
Regional Football Conference

Last edited by Young Drachma : 02-03-2011 at 03:18 PM.
Young Drachma is offline   Reply With Quote