View Single Post
Old 11-25-2006, 09:53 PM   #128
Eaglesfan27
Hall Of Famer

Matt Hasselbeck was the offensive player of the week. He completed 19 of 23 for 294 yards with 4 TD's.

Kellen Clemens is starting for the Jets and he had 253 yards with 2 TD's and 1 INT this week.

Laurence Maroney had 30 carries for 201 yards with a TD.

Hines Ward had 9 catches for 150 yards and a TD.

Will Witherspoon, ILB Buf, had 12 tackles, 3 assists, and 2.5 sacks to win defensive player of the week.

All of my guys are 100% except for Jamal who still has a hip pointer, and my 2 IR'd guys (Runyan and Moats whose contracts both expire this year.)

Next up, we play at Seattle.

Seattle is 1-3. Shaun Alexander is slowing down and starting to show his age. As a result, their run game is 18th. Alexander has 78 carries for 302 yards with 0 TD's.

Their passing offense is 23rd as Hasselbeck has had mostly modest games. He has completed 70 of 135 passes for 780 yards with 6 TD's 3 INT's.

Deion Branch is their #1 receiver and he only has 14 catches for 144 yards.

Their turnover margin is plus 2.

Defensively, they are 22nd against the run and are giving up 129 YPG.

Their pass defense is 16th and is giving up 213 YPG.

The scouting report indicates their FS is a weak defender. Their top two FS's are both injured. Instead, Eric Smith is starting and we can hopefully victimize him. Their LCB Kelly Jennings is also a weak link. Their linebacking corp is weak except for Julian Peterson.

I expect McNabb to have a big day against this secondary if he can stay away from Marcus Trufant.
Eaglesfan27 is offline   Reply With Quote