View Single Post
Old 04-23-2009, 02:37 PM   #496
Passacaglia
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeheinz72 View Post
I gotta say it Pass, mainly because I've enjoyed your games so much in the past.

I was loving this game but the Day Three flubs (the Jackal reveal and the late replacement IMO) kinda soured me on the whole deal. Hence I had zero problem just conceeding Hades today either way (not that we would've had a ton of a chance anyhow).

Still, thanks for the game. None of that is excuses for us losing, not trying to sound that way. We made our fair share of mistakes. And by "We" I largely mean me.

I definitely understand that. I was really annoyed that both Days 2 and 3, I ended up in surprise meetings for most of the hour prior to the deadline, leave me frazzled trying to catch up once I got back. That also meant that I missed NTN confirming that he could fill in for Barkeep, and wasn't really able to announce it. I feel that BK probably would have voted the same way NTN did, though, so if he were playing, it probably would have been the same result (though I can't be sure of that, obviously). And I totally messed up on The Jackal as the phoenix -- I revealed him as a wolf instead, when he died in Sparta. I think since I sensed endgame coming, I just didn't think about the phoenixes at all, since I figured they wouldn't have cities to rise up to by the time they died in Hades.
Passacaglia is offline   Reply With Quote