View Single Post
Old 03-29-2010, 03:54 PM   #414
HeavyReign
Fast Break Basketball

Quote:
Originally Posted by whomario View Post
Will the "draft results" screen in the history require FBB btw ?

No

Quote:
On a semi-serious word : Any chance to get foreign recruits bumbed up in ability again and any chance at all for good recruits (4 and 5 star) deciding late in the season on occasion ?

Expect a way for the user to tweak this. It would require opening up the FBCB.ini file and changing a value most likely. Right now it is somewhere in between where it was in the demo and where it was in FBCB1. I this see as an area where its hard to please everybody and that is always the best time to put in a modifier.

Quote:
I also have the feeling that there are a few too many "touch fouls" in games. The end result in terms of FTs is ok but it feels a bit extreme. I totally get (and support) that the steals and pressure/trap effectiveness need to be limited, but maybe more instances where the offense needs longer to set instead of the question of steal or foul ?

Its hard to say without seeing actual data from real life. I've looked at the distribution of each type of foul in the game and it seemed reasonable. My perception could be off though due to watching mainly Pac 10 games. Pac 10 refs are notorious for calling games too tight.

Quote:
I have a long flight tomorrow, here is hoping you take pity on me and release your new version tonight so i have something to do on the plane ride!

As of today I'm done adding stuff most likely. I need to go through the screens and see if I can find ways to break the game. There is one other hangup that makes me feel . Hopefully I can get that sorted out today.
HeavyReign is offline   Reply With Quote