View Single Post
Old 03-29-2010, 04:24 PM   #417
whomario
Pro Starter

modifier is allways fine enough

as for the fouls : You could very much be right and i´m admittedly more of a pro-basketball watcher than a college-ball watcher, the general plan here was to post my clueless perception and see what others think about it

Just looked up some numbers and if anything the number of fouls and FTs is too low on the top-end of the scale, so you are right about the numbers. I just think that there might be too many touch-fouls and not enough in the act of shooting.

There´s propably (way) too many technicals here. The season high for a team is 14 player-technicals, 15 for overall which includes coaches and "benches" (and some teams have had more technicals by their bench than player on the court, loyola 7 to 0 for the subs, just thought i´d pass that on )
I´m pretty sure i have had players that top that comfortably over the course of the season on their own

So more shooting fouls, propably the same amount of non-shooting fouls (or a tad less) and less technicals is my vote

Thanks for getting the game done, will be spreading the word about it for sure !

Last edited by whomario : 03-29-2010 at 04:25 PM.
whomario is offline   Reply With Quote