View Single Post
Old 03-30-2010, 08:39 AM   #433
whomario
Pro Starter

thatīs great to here, i was obviously judging by the first version. Although even that did a nice job at this, especially in comparison with TCB/DDSCB.
Loved that the average 4 star player obviously was better than the average 3 star player, but that a ton of 3 star players could have easily been 4 stars and vice-versa. And they had definite strengths and weaknesses.

While with TCB/DDSCB i never got the feeling of variety here. Either a guy was good at everything, average at everything or bad at everything ...

You sure didnīt find well rounded players, but you sure as hell could find great kids doing a couple things really well. Sure they came with flaws (like a 18/5 low post scorer or a 6/12 with 3 blocks guy, or a 20+ PPG scorer that turns the ball over a ton or a great Passer at PG that canīt shoot or defend) but it still gave you a shot at building a nice team.

My comment came more looking at 60-100 Prestige schools as i havenīt played as a low prestige team in over a year, continued my existing save game and didnīt have the urge to start new (which iīll do with the new one though).

So what is it that really changed here ? More well rounded players ? Less critical flaws (the 25 PPG scorer with 5/100 for handles is kind of the worst case for me) ?

More potential ability ?

Or are they simply rated "wrong" ? (higher boom/bust factor)

Iīm curious

Last edited by whomario : 03-30-2010 at 08:44 AM.
whomario is offline   Reply With Quote