View Single Post
Old 11-24-2009, 01:10 PM   #131
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

Suddenly I catch sight of two Drakkar soldiers clad in black armor who have spotted me. One is holding the leash of a razor-fanged Akataz, a nasty leathery war-dog. He releases it at me. I can fight or run. Normally, I’m all over fighting, but I’ve got the Zakhan AND a Darklord down there, so I’m, thinking running is the right thing to do here.

As I tear out of there, I hear a terrible cry from the Darklord to Kill Me! The Drakkarim are running at me and I near some stairs. The Akataz has almost reached me but as it lunges I move and it hits a pillar and I kill it while it is distracted. Darklord Haakon raises his fist and launches an eldritch bolt of power at me. Meanwhile, one of the Drakkar has arrived and moves to attack. He lunges and hits me for 2 EP but gets fried by the bolt.

At the end of the hallway are stairs up and an archway. I choose the stairs. I need to get off this floor. The stairs ascend to a parapeted walkway with a door in the tower. Suddenly a guardsman comes out of the door fumbled for his sword. I can cut him down or push him aside and move on. I attack him. I grab him and toss him over the wall. I can continue to climb or enter the door the guard came out of. I choose to go through the guard door.

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote