View Single Post
Old 03-14-2011, 12:20 AM   #117
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

I work and make it to the final level, and run into an older man who tells me some legends and myths of the world. I used Repel to get me here a little quicker. I can see the legendary from here.

More things I found Post-Smaug – Ghost Gem, TM 80 Rock Slide, PP Up, Iron, Ultra Ball, Dusk Stone, Rare Candy, Carbos, Revive

Okay, I engage the legendary creature.

Cobalion, Level 42. Lead with Thunder Wave by Foudre. Retrun does very little damage – steel? Thudnerbolt, crit, takes it to deep red. It KO’s Foudre . I toss out a random Pokemon. Here come a lot of Dusk Balls. Caught it on the 9th Ball.

Cobalion
Level 42
No Name Change
Steel/Fight
No Gender

The old man talks to me and says the other two of Cobalion’s trio are waiting as well.

Can you imagine how redundant my party would be with Cobalian, Emboar AND Throh on it? I gotta try to find a place on my team for this guy, while also perhaps finding other legendaries, and Axew levels up and the Egg I have hatches, and…wow.

I had the same six Pokemon for a LONG time, and then I ditched Judos for the egg, perhaps temporarily. Now it may all be changing. What does Chatters offer my team, long term? Will there be a place for Victini after I add a bunch more legendaries?

I remember a myth stating that an old legendary was in Pinwheel Fores,t so that’s where I’m heading next.

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote