View Single Post
Old 12-24-2023, 12:05 PM   #57
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

1 Jan, 2415 – I order built: Tellar Prime – Mining District; Risa – Research Labs; Wolf 359 – City District; Kirama Secundus – Subspace Tetryon Collider; Chil’Ko – Ag District; Dorvan Prime – Industrial District; Rixudex Prime – Upgraded Research Labs; Bitrox Ia – Nanite Forge costs 280, upkeep 2 energy, turns Alloys into Nanites; Vet’tara Secundus, Tiba Secundus – Research Labs; Tiba Tribus - Energy District; 00 Raskae Majoris Prime – Industrial District; Shived Va – Dilithium Processing Center; Denobula – Mining District; Teniira II – Mining District; Turul Secundus – Culture District; Veldon Prime - Energy District; 66 Imora Prime – Mining District;

17 Jan – Survey done in Cepheus System near Acamar with nothing

27 Feb - Event – Anomaly in Cepheus System – Spin – We are investing the destroyed shipyard on Cepheus IV and it once belonged to the Bajorans, and it appears to have been attacked by the Acamarians. I can support Bajor, gain +100 relations, or Acamar and gain that with them or claim it and gain 500 Alloys and 20 flu. I like the flu gain, obviously but the Bajor is gone, no need to make nice with them, I side with the Acamarians.

26 Mar – The Zan’vedi System is surveyed and with one Class M there next to Acamar

2 April – Research done for Multiple Independent Plasmas, next is Hazardous Pathogen Studies to give my research stations +10% for 7 months

We got a new colony!

Jam’teth Prime –
Class M, 80%, one open spot, no open jobs, no major traits, has 9 Mining so I make this a Mining World, build one, and then clear some blockers.

4 June – Two researches done! They were Self-Repairing Mechanisms and Non-Toxic Workplace – next is Starscraper to build Federation HQ building for 17 months and then Quantum Stabilization II for 6 months

28 June - Terraforming done for Delta Gorgoni IIc to make Class D, I do it again.

1 July – We have incorporated the Tanugan Anocracy!! Above Mar’zek. Three systems all have level 2 Starbases

The Tanugan Anocracy:

Three fleets of 20 strength each and a Con Ship

Trait – Question Everything – We get +100% research for 5 years from successful counter-spy stuff in that system.

I’ll start at the top and work down!

Tanuga IV – Capital HW with a size of 17, 100%, Type M Tundra, has two open spots and one open job and Forge, Replicator, Research Labs, Medical Clincs – above Petra

Petra IIIa – Class L, Arid, 70%, size 10, has two open slots and jobs, has built Replicator and Medical Clincs, I make this a n Ag World with 6 districts and two built. Below Tanuga and above Ess’vara.

Ess’vara System: has a massive THREE Colonies and an open world

Ess’vara Ia – Class M, Tropical, size 12, 100%, two open spots and jobs, no major traits, I order blockers killed and name this a Forge World with three Industrial District’s built. Medics and Replicator here

Ess’vara II – Class L,Tropical, size 24 with a 70%, has four open jobs and two buildings, I order two blockers cleared. Has Medics and Replicator,no major traits, I make this a Mining World.

Ess’vara III – Class L, Alpine size 20, has one open spots and one unemployed pop, I order an upgraded captial, three blockers killed, Replicator and Medics. Diamagnetic Ore Slopes trait to boost farmers and tech I name this an Ag World.

Ess’vara VIIa – Class D, size 12, no major traits, since I have the spare energy I terraform it

I have enough flu to bring in Geredex.

I send one of my new envoys to make nice with the Farians. Do we have enough relations to incorporate them? Nope we dropped to Neutral, I offer them a 6k energy gift. I make nice with the Malcorians and then offer them a gift of 6k

26 July – Lukan surveyed near us in Geredex with two Class M worlds, with a flu needed of 103

5 Oct – Research done in Hazardous Pathogen Studies next is for 21 months Output Optimization to give me +5% from my pops.

I have a new colony established!!!

Em’vara Prime – Class M, Alpine, size 14,trait of Diamagnetic Ore Slopes here too, I make this an Mining World with 11 Districts there, one open spot, no blockers to clear, no open jobs so I order a Mining District here

13 Oct – Geredex brought in, but it looks like it didn’t reach the border over and it’s by itself, next to Malcor’s two worlds, Tetryon mine here I bring in, it has one colonizable world

Geredex Va – Class M, Gaia, size 11, Dilithium Valley, 8 Mining, I order this colonized by Betazeds

6 Nov – Research done for Quantum Stabilization II and next is Dual Field Cases for three months with photon torpedoes.

15 Dec – Survey done of the Brenex system with a Class D near Acamar

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent

Last edited by Abe Sargent : 12-24-2023 at 12:35 PM.
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote