View Single Post
Old 06-09-2011, 10:57 PM   #30
DeToxRox
Head Coach

Note: I advanced before writing this card up for some idiotic reason so I am just writing results to make up for my mistake

UWF April Superdome Extravaganza
Thursday, Week 4, March 1987
LA - Avron B. Fogelman Arena(Mid South)
3500 People - Sellout

We open up the show with Ted DiBiase making his way to the ring. He rolls under the bottom and smirks at the crowd before taking the mic:

"A lot of you idiots came here tonight hoping to see the "good guys" win. The old dastardly bad guys like myself and Big Bubba are just thought to be idiots who have to be destroyed by the heroes. Well guess what? There are no heroes in the UWF; the outlaws run this show and tonight we'll take not just the money, not just the women, but we'll also take all the gold!" (C-)

A video airs running down the card (C-)

Sting defeated Chavo Guerrero after a Scorpion Death Drop (C-)

We cut to the back where Michael Hayes is taping up his wrists for his match with Black Bart. Terry Gordy arrives and the two men hug before Hayes takes off to the ring (C)

Michael Hayes defeated Black Bart after a DDT (D+)

We get a video focusing on Arn Anderson prior to his match with Tommy Rogers (D+)

Arn Anderson defeated Tommy Rogers with Spinebuster (D+)

Ron Simmons defeated Bill Irwin with a Powerslam (D)

We then get a video hyping the tag team champions Chris Adams and Terry Taylor (D)

Terry Taylor & Christopher Adams defeated Ted DiBiase and Big Bubba Rogers after Adams pinned Rogers following a Superkick (D+)

We get a history of cage matches in the UWF with a focus on the bloody wars that have taken place inside the demonic structure (C) Jim Ross when hypes up the UWF World Title Match (C-)

Terry Gordy defeated One Man Gang after pinning him following a Powerbomb (C-) Following the match a bloody Terry Gordy collapses to the ground in exhaustion. The lights then go out for nearly a minute. When they come back on Bruiser Brody is in the ring with a steel chair. He proceeds to absolutely obliterate Gordy as Skandar Akbar cheers him on wildly! (C+)

Show Rating: C-
DeToxRox is offline   Reply With Quote