View Single Post
Old 11-02-2009, 09:18 AM   #99
lerriuqs
High School Varsity

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alan T View Post
Usually on day 1, I try to see what I can tell about people from their posts. Try to get a feel and vote with that. If I don't really pick up on anything, I just go with someone who hadn't checked in as default.

Since I'm not sure of my availability today, I need to go ahead and get a vote in. I don't really have a great place to put my day 1 vote, so will go with the person who made me think the most about their posts so far.

It was proven long ago that the second vote on someone on day 1 historically has been a far higher percentage of being a villager than a wolf. (To go along with historically there are far more villagers than wolves on day 1 anyways). Eaglefan used this logic earlier as he subtly threw it out as a reason why Schmidty looked bad.

Now, I'm not used to having wolves come out and try to ruffle me up on day 1 or try to draw my attention by putting an early vote on me like Schmidty did, so I guess I just took it for what it was and left it at that.

I guess I just got a weird vibe from Eaglefan's posts last night. So I'll put my vote there. I know it is a third vote on him and only one other person has a vote thus far, but *shrug* its what I have so I'll go with it. I might be back later, hopefully will. But just in case I don't.

Vote Eaglefan

An interesting post. I may very follow this but I would like to see how things go for a while longer before I cast my vote. I don't really like putting Vote number four down this early on Day one when there's no one else that's close at this point...
lerriuqs is offline   Reply With Quote