View Single Post
Old 02-28-2019, 10:21 PM   #6
JonInMiddleGA
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by SirFozzie View Post
I almost didn't post this part from Coach Meyer's PowerPoint on Facebook, several of my friends are what I would call militant atheists. Myself, I would describe myself as "Spiritual and religious, but not attached to any religon".

I get it (to the shock of some folks I sure I have a few of those amongst my friends as well) but at the same time this hesitation bugged me on your behalf. Not in any spiritual sense but in the "it's your wall doggone it" sense.

And in looking through the checklist of things from the powerpoint, I noticed this one "Believe in you"

I believe that tip fits nicely with what I was dying to say to you about this: it's your social media, you fully & completely own the right to say what you want to.

I hope you take that tip from the 101 and believe enough in yourself to avoid ever stressing about saying/doing/posting whatever you see fit.