View Single Post
Old 06-19-2018, 09:00 PM   #35
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

Game #7 – Away vs Iasi - I move Palenik to start for Stoychev. I give Ross a start over Rodriguez. It’s been all us in the first 15 minutes, but no scores to show for it. It looks like a boring first half, but they slip in and score in extra time, 0-1 them at the half. Show me something else! Petre hits Simonsvski for goal in the 50th and we have tied it. Alright then lads, keep it up! Iasi is coming at us hard. I send in Burlacu for Jure Ob at DMC. Before that happens, they score. In goes Fulop for hopefully a set piece goal or something, cause we have only had one shot this half. In a minute he gets a yellow card. In the 87th, Fulop finds Simonsvski, who puts it away. I pull back to defend. Hard. Here comes five minutes of fun injury time to watch Iasi try to get that 3rd goal and…………………………………….. that’s it. 2-2 draw. MOM is Simonsvski. Nicely done to come back and draw!

On the 31st, I spend it getting folks loaned out. I also loan out Florin Dombrova who was on my transfer list. I have handed out 13 folks, which shows the strengthening of my youth squad!

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote