View Single Post
Old 06-20-2018, 04:25 PM   #46
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

Game #18 – Viitorul is here, and with it a chance to knock this crap off. We have been underperforming for a long amount of time, so I want to grab a win before the next two tougher games. Revenge! In the 13th minute, Ursu is set off for a red card. Ouch. One goal. Two goals. Three goals. Half. Ouch. Well I sent in Stoychev, so there you are. Four goals. Yellow to Jure. We lose 4-0. And of course the media will likely blame it on Stoychev or something.

Most of my team is happy with Stoychev’s treatment – Palenik, Viera, Hadnagy, etc. He went to the press of course, and I said, in no uncertain terms, that he’s not getting first team play, and that’s that.

Much of our competition has not been doing well, and we are still 6th going into this next match

Game #19 – Dinamo Time! It’s a quiet ten minutes, and then everything explodes and goals rain down. Rodriguez hits Simonovski for goal to get started at the 12th minute, and then they score, and then again by the 21st minute. Finally, Rodriguez hits hay and scores off an IFK. And then…….nothing. No goals, no push, nothing. 2-2 tie, MOM is Rodriguez.

Again, a failed opportunity.

We are now in a 6-game winless streak.

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote