View Single Post
Old 06-21-2018, 11:32 PM   #44
Izulde
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by thehitcat View Post
I don't know that I enjoy your pain but I certainly enjoy how you express it. I'm also having fun with you playing in leagues I didn't even know existed. Keep it up, even if it means jumping to Anguilla to take over the Ballers

Bryan Swartz loves both the pain and the expression. And yeah, it's really fun to play in these obscure, out of the way leagues.

vs Hoppers (9th)
G: George Frederick
D: Terrence Lewis/Brentton Kirwan/Anderson Derrick/Rolston Benjamin
M: Luke Simon/Kelly Matthew/Jermaine George
S: Kelly Nesbitt/Bo Benjamin/Brentton Matthew

Let the healing begin hopefully, now that the madness of international management is over and we're playing one of the worst teams in the league.

6 - 0-1

18 - Fuck 0-2

19 - This 0-3

35 - Brentton Matthew scores to bring us one back 1-3

63 - Brentton Matthew cross to Nesbitt. Two back 2-3

83 - Kelly Matthew charges to intercept a clearance and plays it to Jahraldo-Martin in the box who fires the equalizer from 3 down! 3-3

85 - Lewis centers to Brentton Matthew in the half-circle. He feeds it to unmarked George in the box, who scores his first ever Fort Road goal at the best time possible!!!!! 4-3

9.0 and PotM for Jermaine George, 8.1 for Brentton Matthew, 8.0 for Kelly Matthew, and 7.5 for Ranjae Jahraldo-Martin off the bench, as the stunning roarback after my hair-dryer treatment blistered them into action.

Yet another injury: Elvis Williams out 7-8 weeks with a sports hernia.

@ Parham FC (6th)
D: Terrence Lewis/Anderson Derrick/Janiel Santiago/Rolston Benjamin
M: Ranjae Jahraldo-Martin/Victor Matthew/Jermaine George
S: Bo Benjamin/Kelly Matthew/Brentton Matthew

46 - More yelling at half. Brentton Matthew has it on the right side of the box. He crosses to Jahraldo-Martin who surprises everyone by nodding his header back to the half-circle. We quickly see why as Victor Matthew is storming up to slide tackle the ball to Kelly Matthew in the box. Our star striker, First of the Matthews, Scorer of Goals, Raja of Fort Road, has time to set and score what is weirdly his first goal of the year 1-0

47 - On the ensuing kickoff, George blocks a pass that Brentton Matthew picks up, parlaying it in the middle to Kelly Matthew. Pass into space hits Bo Benjamin, who dribbles into the half circle, and just before crossing into the box, cracks a shot that goes in! 2-0

59 - George picks up a corner clearance, wings right to Bo Benjamin, and Kelly Matthew reads the cross perfectly, trailing left to smash in the header! 3-0

61 - Bo Benjamin swings the corner to Victor Matthew for the first touch shot. Keeper is playing out of the net slightly, and he can't move quick enough to get it! First ever VM Fort Road goal!!! 4-0

76 - Simon is in for Jahraldo-Martin

88 - My fault for not pulling Santiago for Jarvis earlier 4-1

All full-time starters except Terrence Lewis and the keeper had 7.2 or higher, with the highlights Victor Matthew (9.0), Kelly Matthew (9.2), and Bo Benjamin (9.0).

A third of the way through the season and we're in a solid 4th place.

vs Freemansville (8th)
D: Kelly Robinson/Anderson Derrick/Janiel Santiago/Rolston Benjamin
M: Ranjae Jahraldo-Martin/Victor Matthew/Jermaine George
S: Bo Benjamin/Kelly Matthew/Brentton Matthew

13 - Victor Matthew fires it out right to George, who nails the perfect cross left to untouched Jahraldo-Martin for the score 1-0

22 - Robinson throws in to Jahraldo-Martin and crosses behind him to distract the defender while our left-winger centers into the box to Victor Matthew, who follows up his first goal last game with a mid-range strike in this one! 2-0

41 - ....Santiago gives up a PK and they convert 2-1

42 - On the ensuing possession, Victor Matthew goes out right to George and the benefit of the great cross this time is Kelly Matthew, who scores with ease 3-1

55 - Out is Santiago, in is Jarvis

77 - Bo Benjamin-Victor Matthew-Jermaine George around the globe, with George feeding to Brentton Matthew in the box. He dribbles, shoots, and we have our third straight game of 4 goals scored!!!! 4-1

78 - Couldn't stop that one 4-2

86 - We change to a 3-1-3-3 DM with 3 DCs, Benjamin moving over and Robinson getting a break, Abraham in as the Anchorman DM

9.0 PotM for Jermaine George, 8.7 for Ranjae-Jahraldo-Martin, and 8.2 for Victor Matthew. Unfortunately, Brentton Matthew got hurt like 30 seconds before game end.

Rolston Benjamin will miss the next game due to yellows. Luke Simon is out 2 weeks with a thigh injury.

3rd place. And we face the cream of the crop next game.

Rookie Writer of the Year
Dynasty of the Year: May Our Reign Be Green and Golden (CK Dynasty)
Izulde is offline   Reply With Quote