View Single Post
Old 02-17-2019, 02:15 AM   #875
Brian Swartz
Grizzled Veteran

My tracking has him as THE worst - previous players were emerging from Challengers by now, he's got another year. So he'll merely be like Top 5 or something. #EntitledManagerProblems. Just beat the #2 seed at CH2 Tiburon in the QF in a 3-tiebreak match, a Top-50 scalp . .. and then got beat by an unseeded player in the semis. There's been a lot of that kind of inconsistent crap coming out of his results.

I'd say your goals for Perez are quite reasonable. I currently grade him out at 8.32, which is usually good enough for the 5th-8th range. Comparatively, Hart is 8.86, or a hair better than any of my players have ever reached. And it doesn't hurt any of us to have stuff like Meikeljohn's manager criminally overplaying him a lot of the time. The main problem you'll have I think is the strong 'in-their-prime' group that is currently in place. Chiba, ex-Prince Karl, and Andrejova are the only ones who are over-the-hill at all right now. So might have to be a bit patient. World Tour Finals next year would personally be my goal.

Last edited by Brian Swartz : 02-17-2019 at 02:17 AM.
Brian Swartz is offline   Reply With Quote