View Single Post
Old 08-14-2020, 01:50 PM   #248
sterlingice
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ksyrup View Post
Caitlin's up at NKU and we had a team/AD zoom meeting on Covid protocols. Then Caitlin texts me this morning that half the NKU basketball team has tested positive. All S-As are being tested and they've shut down workouts and the "re-acclimation period" to determine how to proceed.

February/March is a long time away, but Caitlin is starting to come to grips with the idea that she may have played her last competitive game of softball. Maybe things will be drastically different by the spring, but between our collective shooting ourselves in the foot, the unknowns of what winter/flu season will bring, and the likely loss of a ton of revenue (whether football or basketball), who knows what spring will look like.

Hm.. I should ask around about NKU. One of my best friends in college teaches there, as does his wife - we were at their wedding barely a year ago up there. No idea about the sports side of things but they might know what's up on the academic side.

SI

Janos: "Only America could produce an imbecile of your caliber!"
Freakazoid: "That's because we make lots of things better than other people!"

Last edited by sterlingice : 08-14-2020 at 01:50 PM.
sterlingice is offline   Reply With Quote