View Single Post
Old 04-21-2009, 01:43 PM   #666
Icy
Pro Starter

Just to say i'm following the dynasty and enjoying it.

I have also started to play CH2k8 again this week, in fact started today a new dynasty but playing it like in "player RPG mode".

I have created a recruit, a PG that is rated in the high 70's. Then i took over the worst team (just because i need to coach a team) and simed a season, to see who recruited him. He ended in Northwestern, so i selected all the games from that team schedule to be playable and i play with player lock only as that created PG. When he is out of the court, i set the controller in the middle and just watch my team mates play.

In resume, i have managed to play with one player only, like superstar or RTTS modes in Madden/MLB the show. So far it's being so fun to play only as one guy, really immersive experience. If i keep playing this until he leaves college and he is good enough, i might impot the draft class in NBA2k8 to continue his career in the pros.

Too bad i'm a lazy bastard, else i would write a dynasty about it here, but it would be just fooling myself, as everytime i start a dynasty here, i end not updating it and just playing the game.

I whish i could find the motivation to write and update dynasties as i have nice ideas, but once i start to write them, i get bored easily from writting, that is why i value a lot dynasties like this one 14 pages long and still going. Keep up the good job!

Icy is offline   Reply With Quote