View Single Post
Old 04-21-2009, 07:56 PM   #669
Radii
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by Icy View Post
I have created a recruit, a PG that is rated in the high 70's. Then i took over the worst team (just because i need to coach a team) and simed a season, to see who recruited him. He ended in Northwestern, so i selected all the games from that team schedule to be playable and i play with player lock only as that created PG. When he is out of the court, i set the controller in the middle and just watch my team mates play.

That's an awesome concept, I really like that. I'd love to read it if you did decide to write it up.

Quote:
Too bad i'm a lazy bastard, else i would write a dynasty about it here, but it would be just fooling myself, as everytime i start a dynasty here, i end not updating it and just playing the game.

I definitely have my fair share of dynasties just like you describe. A select few of them though... this one, a FM dynasty I did many years ago now, the writeups enhance my own enjoyment and have more value to me than just reporting what's going on. I'm *much* more immersed in the game because of the extra time I spend scouting an opponent to write up the games here.

Thanks for the comments
Radii is offline   Reply With Quote