Thread: Punishment Inc.
View Single Post
Old 08-05-2005, 09:31 AM   #111
PilotMan
Head Coach

Here we go!

This fight is scheduled for 4 rounds.

Arlos started out fast and landed a number of jabs that kept Niall at bay. Both fighters wanted to fight on the inside and it lead to a lot of holding, clinching and yelling by the ref. As the round progressed Niall was able to gain a little more control of the fight, and landed a descent amount of punches. This round appeared to be a draw, but I have to feel that Niall let it get away.

Niall took charge early in this round and landed a right hook that sent Ric Arlos to the canvas for a 5 count. Arlos took the 8 count and came right back. I yelled at Niall to move forward and attack like he had done in early on, but Arlos was too tricky and managed to land a number of effective punches. Clearly Niall had won the round but what should have been a 10-8 round is likely a 10-9 round.

Arlos won this round handily, he landed many clean punches and seemed to be beating Niall to the punch. Niall is going to need to crank it up if he wants to win this fight.

Niall landed the better punches and did not get hit nearly as much as the last round. Early on he was hanging back and with about a minute to go he went forward and threw what he had. I told him to leave it all in the ring. He had to if he was going to have a shot to win. Let’s see what the judges have to say.

Like Steam?
Join the FOFC Steam group here: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/FOFConSteam

PilotMan is offline   Reply With Quote