Thread: Punishment Inc.
View Single Post
Old 08-09-2005, 03:20 PM   #133
PilotMan
Head Coach

Here we go!

This fight is scheduled for 4 rounds.

I told him to go fight his fight, be careful and listen. If I see something, listen, and tear him apart. This can be your win, make it your win.

A back and forth round that saw both fighters take turns controlling the round and it ended with both fighters going toe to toe. Expect more of the same in round two in this last man standing type of match.

Bad round for Lee, he was on the short end of the stick. Took a lot of damage and covered up the last minute. The fight was almost stopped.

Round three was good for Lee. I told him to go forward but to give a lot of body movement. A similar tactic that was used in his last fight that suited him well. The first minute was all Drydon, he had him hurt and poured it on. By the last minute of the round Dominguez was trying to fight back but he wasn’t doing enough. The ref stopped the fight near the end of the round. That is a TKO win for Lee Drydon!

The judges cards showed the fight a draw for 2 and one judge had Lee ahead. Whew! That was close.

In other action -

Melvin Horne scored a unanimous points win over Ross.

Calvin Calvert scored a unanimous points win over Willie Pep.

I made a nice little haul betting this week.

Total winnings frommy bets on these three fights totaled 180k! The biggest being the 100k from Calvin Calvert beating Willie Pep.

Lee Drydon was offered a fight eight weeks away against Harry McBray. They were offering over 200k in compensation. I said no. I am not ready to let my little cash cow go down yet.

Like Steam?
Join the FOFC Steam group here: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/FOFConSteam

PilotMan is offline   Reply With Quote