View Single Post
Old 11-02-2008, 01:10 AM   #286
Poli
FOFC Survivor

I'm licking my chops after watching that game and then the tape when I got home.

Their defense is retarded simple. Kind of a cover 3 in the secondary, but really it's more of a 3 guys deep in case something goes wrong. They line up with anywhere between 3-5 guys on the line and blitz just about everyone else. Blitzers inside the tackles have to be 3 yards back and they push the envelope with that. On the outside of that, they can be in a 2 point. We should destroy them on that.

Offensively, not very complicated. They don't have a true sweep play. They run a double tight I with a flanker/wing left or right. FB's 3 yards deep, HB's 6 yards deep. Off tackle left and right with both. QB boot/pass after faking. QB sneak as well, which they run pretty well.

They also line up with a double tight trips look, they change out the back who's in the trips. Interestingly enough, the back will line up as if they're in the I when they're in the backfield. Same plays for the most part.

Finally, an empty set where they have two tight ends on the line and three receivers left or right. I know they can throw out of it, I've seen them do it in the past, though they didn't today. QB sneak as well out of this.

They ignore the TE's, so that means we can. Thanks for letting us focus on other things, coach.

I'm incredibly confident we'll be the "Super Bowl" winners for our bracket in 7 days.

Last edited by Poli : 11-03-2008 at 09:16 AM.
Poli is offline   Reply With Quote