Thread: Punishment Inc.
View Single Post
Old 07-11-2005, 09:15 PM   #5
PilotMan
Head Coach

The fights are booked! My fighters have their first opponents. Both fights will be in the middle of March of this year. I have focused both fighters training on roadwork, and general training. That will be mixed with some sparring and some ring generalmanship training. My hopes are that we will win both of these fights. That would be good for the stable as well as getting off on the right foot in general.

I had a good night at the fights this week, even though I lost 60 grand on a "sure thing". Stupid fucker is 18-0 and fights a 7-7 guy, decides to cruise through the fight and it ends in a majority draw.

The other fight that I had staked was 50 grand on a fight beween 2 rookies. I liked the odds and went for the longshot at 3-1. He paid and I came away with 150k. That will help with the training camp expenses for sure.

McFarlane(M) will be facing Michael Lack. He is an experienced fighter who has a record of 16-33-1 (5). He recently came off of a draw against Frank Tate. This match is going to be in the 3rd week of March. He doesn’t have a lot of power, but is very aggressive and will come forward all night long. His chin is good and he can withstand a good punishing. He is currently ranked #106 in the world.

Acevedo(L) will be facing Marcos Solano. Both fighters are making their respective debuts. Solano is an accurate puncher who can take a good punch. He also likes to come forward and has good defense.

I really don’t like the idea of going up against another untested fighter, as I really don’t know what I have yet. I guess that you gotta start somehwere. Right?

It ought to be an interesting week . Two aging fighters will go at it nearing the end of their careers. Evander Holyfield, 36-3-1 (25) will face Joe Frazier 32-4-1 (27). The bookies have Holyfield a 2-5 favorite while the odds on Frazier are 2-1.

Holyfield is ranked #13, while Frazier is ranked #10

Like Steam?
Join the FOFC Steam group here: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/FOFConSteam

PilotMan is offline   Reply With Quote