Thread: Punishment Inc.
View Single Post
Old 07-13-2005, 02:03 PM   #14
PilotMan
Head Coach

Fight Night -

Well, I have found out a little more about my fighters since I took over responsibility for their fighting careers. McFarlane(M) has his first fight as a member of my camp, and let me tell you. He is lazy. Great skills, and lazy. He has been training for 5 weeks specifically for this fight and he just doesn’t seem to want to get there. How am I going to get him going?

Lawrence McFarlane is heavily favored in this fight and the bookies have him as a 1/4 favorite. I will be laying down some cash on this one, and it will be the only fight that I bet on this week. All of my attention needs to be focused here.

His opponent, Lack, has a great chin that I would like to test. He is aggressive and accurate. This fight is a scheduled 6 rounder so it should prove to be entertaining. Strategy is going to play an important part in the match.

I think that I will let McFarlane start with a style that he feels comfortable with and keep him in a defensive mindset. Lack will be coming forward and hopefully he will be able to land some good counters. I am not really worried about Lack’s power or lack thereof, and McFarlane has a very good chin. If things start to go McFarlane’s way, I have no problem letting him out and swinging freely.

Mostly I just want to get the win and help Lawrence’s confidence

Like Steam?
Join the FOFC Steam group here: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/FOFConSteam

PilotMan is offline   Reply With Quote