View Single Post
Old 01-15-2013, 10:09 PM   #33
molson
General Manager

And there's never even a proposed speculation about what the coincidences actually show. Like looking at this just now, there's a lot of mileage out there over the name "Sandy Hook" being seen on a Gotham map in the Dark Knight movie. A movie which, of course, is associated with another mass shooting. And the prop master of that movie died and his funeral was at.....NEWTOWN (suspicious music.) But what do they think this means? What does this show us? I can't find one actual proposed scenario about how this information reveals a big conspiracy. For these people, it's just enough that there's tiny details in common between incredibly complicated events - that just proves "conspiracy" somehow, with no even suggested narrative actually tying the things in common to this greater plot. If we sit down with a notebook and watch the batman movie, we can probably find "clues" referencing hundreds of thousands if not millions of different places in the U.S.

I've wasted too many brain cells on this, but these people do fascinate me. Kind of like how schizophrenia fascinates me.

Last edited by molson : 01-15-2013 at 10:22 PM.
molson is offline   Reply With Quote