View Single Post
Old 09-07-2016, 06:24 PM   #251
collegesportsfanms
Pro Rookie

ok guys, I'm about to increase the interaction just a little bit here. I have decided that I am going to allow all 24 of our FOFC coaches to choose a guarantee game for their non-conference schedule every season. That means that each of our 24 FOFC teams will be guaranteed to play 1 team in the non-conference schedule every season. I was going to allow everybody to change it up, but I feel that would just be too confusing.

So for those that like to schedule tough, now's your chance. For those that see a guaranteed win facing a certain team every year, that works too. Or, if you want schedule an FOFC vs. FOFC match-up with a particular team (I would prefer both teams agree to it, but it's not necessary) that's fine too.

Now, the kicker is, for every 100 wins an FOFC coach gets, they are allowed to add an extra guaranteed, never changing game to their non-conference schedule. So that means that Tim Sheppard of UCLA and Patrick Hutt of Kentucky have 2 guarantee games every season. Every other FOFC coach and team has 1.

So what I would like from everybody is to get those games in before next season. You have plenty of time, but don't waste too much time, I'm hoping to get through this season playing a week every other day, or something.

If anybody has any questions or is a little confused by what I mean, please let me know, and I'll clarify. Thanks, and get those games in! I'll make a note of it, and that team will be locked in to play you every single season.
collegesportsfanms is offline   Reply With Quote