View Single Post
Old 06-07-2009, 02:18 PM   #103
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Jackal View Post
And in response CR - "The king is a public role. On day one the players will elect a new king. If the king is killed a new election will be held. The election will be over four hours prior to voting deadline and the new king will assume his duty at that point. The king MAY be ANY player in the game regardless of private role and/or light/dark aura. A king must elected by the majority of voters in order to take the crown. A tie vote results in no king being elected. A failure to elect a king will result in extremely dire consequences for the village."

It looks like we need to get a King today or we're in some sort of unnamed trouble.

Got it, thanks Jackal (abd dubb).

Okay, let's spell out these election rules.

dubb, when you say "majority", you mean an actual majority, as in 11 votes minimum will have to be placed on the King to elect, right? Or do you mean a plurality, highest votes take it, regardless of number?

Am I also to guess that the "dire consequences" to the village will happen whether we choose not to vote for a King, have a tie that removes the election of a King, or do not achieve an actual majority? Meaning, regardless of how we fail, if we do not have a King at the election deadline, "dire consequences" will ensue?

I would rather be wrong...Than live in the shadows of your song...My mind is open wide...And now I'm ready to start...You're not sure...You open the door...And step out into the dark...Now I'm ready.
Chief Rum is offline   Reply With Quote