View Single Post
Old 12-31-2018, 04:45 AM   #56
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

5 March, 1532 – We get a native assimilation event in Sergipe.

1 April – Sergipe is now with Coffee

1 July – Naval Manufactory for Shilb’s fish.

France announces me as it’s new rival. I do the same.

2 Sept – I grant a New World Charter to a colonial company, and my settler growth increases for about ten years

My goal is to build another 25k strong army in Braganca.

19 Sept – We find Cibola!

We get:

800 cash
+4 Tax, Prod, and Manpower in Rio Branco

I order a Naval Manufactory in Lixbuna for it’s Fish.

29 Sept – Aragon took all of Castile save for 5 holdings. Time for us to finish Castile off.

1 Oct – I see Castile colonizing Bermuda

1 Nov – On the last possible month before the Age of Discovery ends, I declare the beginning of the Al-Andalus Golden Age. This can be done once, and it requires you have finished three tasks in that era.

Here is what it means:

+10% morale of armies and navies
+10% goods produced
-10% power costs

1 Dec – We enter the Age of Reformation

It typically is looking for things such as unifying your culture, faith, and such. We have one already done – converted at least 10 provinces of another faith to yours. That’s it.

1 Jan, 1533 – I order a Naval Manufactory in Aveiro to help it’s fish production

1 May –

Rio de Janeiro – 12 dev, jungle, natural harbor, Tropical Wood, I have cored and stated it, Sunni, Andalusian, 0.81 made here monthly. I order a Workshop here.

Next target is the big development option of Bahia which is south of us in Sergipe.

I am setting up Islamic orders in various places in Iberia, such as Shadhili which increases our taxes in some, and Qadhiri for production bumps in others. This is a regional commitment to one order that has to be done on a state-wide level, so four or five provinces at once.

1 July – The Ottomans finish knowledge sharing as they embrace colonialism

1 Sept – Brittany is colonizing St. Kitts.

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent
Abe Sargent is online now   Reply With Quote