View Single Post
Old 01-02-2019, 11:10 AM   #74
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

31 Mar – Cape Coast now Andalusian!

1 Apr – Our truce with France is up.

1 May – I can enact a new government reform

What makes sense?

Do I want a regional representation or more a state is me and I am the state philosophy for our deliberative assembly? I choose the state is me and we get 5 more states

Oran is back to state-ness and I order it to be cultured to Berber again

1 Aug?

Ready?

Today is going to be a big month for our Empire:

We get Government Tech 14 which lets us build the Plantation Manufactory and we get another Group of Ideas.

Plantations will help coffee, tea, sugar, cotton, cocoa and tobacco.

I order Plantations with my cash I’ve been saving, and the event I got in the war, to:

Cumana

I also order a Farm Estate in Cape and Zamora

Our new idea?

As we have two Military ideas, we cannot choose another one. I can talk any Dip or Admin Ideas though.

Expansion? Trade? Dip? Influence?

I could do two DIP ideas right now, but I am very close to the next tech that I don’t want to lose my saved DIP power for a long time.

I am down to Dip Ideas or Expansion. Expansion would explode my expansion. But I could also really use the extra Diplomats, dip relations, and permanent reduce to my warscore claims.

I do Expansion Idea, but I suspect Dip is my next group.

1 Oct – A great war has broken out across Europe as Catholic fights Protestant!

This may be a good opportunity to poach a few prizes

1 Dec – DIP TECH 14 – We can build Trade Stations which are a manufactory for Slaves, Spices, Furs, Ivory.

11 Jan, 1563 – I get a bonus event some ADM of 75 and that gets me to the 306 needed for my first Expansion Idea for another colonist. I send this one to Ile Bourbon in the Indian Ocean

1 Sept – MIL TECH 14 – We can build upgraded forts called Bastions as well as having better cavalry. I upgrade my horsies

11 Sept – Baladu-Walid converts. Next? Calatayud!

I am trying to decide on a target for war. Papal States? They are allied to Naples, Aragon, Milan, and Switzerland. I could try to bring Roma under my aegis. But I doubt warring on the capital of Christianity would slip under the radar like some other potential poaching I could do on the fringes right now

My truce with Aragon is up in three years. Not soon enough. I could wage war on France? Morocco? Their ally is the Mamluks, so that’s not where I want to look right now.

Let’s get ready for Papal States

1 Nov –

Trinidad – Sugar, 10 dev, Andalusian, handed to my Isles, Sunni

I send these colonists to Cuba.

12 Dec – Corsica converts and my next target is Sassari

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote