View Single Post
Old 09-14-2013, 05:47 PM   #28
Izulde
Head Coach

Mmm, ramen. The godsend of the poor. Back to the game because I'm too absorbed in it to bother with PPG. And no, that isn't points per game, though I wouldn't mind scoring with.. never mind.

Good news to start off the session.

That'll keep 'em happy!

What's this? 216.8% of liege you say, because the King's involved in some massive war? You know what that means... TIME TO DEMAND INDEPENDENCE!

...And Bjorn gives up without a fight. WINNING!

How the world looks after FREEEEEEEEEDOM.

But we're also too far close to King Bjorn I. Time to pack up our bags and move.

Which means we can do this:

And this:

Call up the troops and hire the Pecheng Band, and the war is going swimmingly. This is fantastic! I'm taking names and kicking ass!

Shit. Breaking Bjorn is breaking bad and Bjorn is boss anyway.

Double damn. We have a rash of available men in the court.

Hey look, a scholarly theologian. But she's a woman. No position fill for us.

We betroth her to the Jarl of Estonia, who is vassal to the King of Denmark, but it's going to be a while yet. War is still going well, and I'm sure Bjorn will do just f...

...Well...that's awkward. Will he even produce children now? Or will he, you know, bugger the other men only?

A gay brilliant strategist? I seem to recall some dude name Alexander who fit that description.

Can I just say how great it is to be (petty) King again?

This is going to be a v.v. long engagement, but she's Chieftess under the King of Sweden, so hopefully that will give me another piece of land to steal.

*Two* Brilliant Strategists?! What can this mean?! (Other than that we have a new Marshal).

The war finally comes to an end in our favor.

Sweden is starting to break up.

Time for a smoke break to enjoy the victory and the schadenfreude.

Rookie Writer of the Year
Dynasty of the Year: May Our Reign Be Green and Golden (CK Dynasty)
Izulde is offline   Reply With Quote