Sgt. Zoltan Boros, elite, Marauder IIc
Ernesto Sanchez, elite, ARC-2R Archer
Xinlin Ye, elite, Galahad
Magnus Knutson, elite, CRD-4K Crusader

Sgt. Edwin Hanson, elite, Shadow Hawk IIc
Elaine McCrimmon, elite, Griffin IIc
Estaban Cruz, elite, Dragonfly A
Paul Dean, veteran, LCT-1E Locust

A third elite strike company, and Bruiser and Shadow are part of it. It’s called Shadow Battalion, and its elite mechs with clan or level two tech almost exclusively. This uses a few mechs sent over from the Beta Regiment clan mech goldmine they are having. We have two level one mechs – Locust and Archer, and two level twos in here just for fun and rounding things out. The name comes from the SEALs from centuries ago.

These four companies add some serious power to our roster, because they are all elite and we chose the mechs. Every one of these mechs we won in battle except for a small number we purchased (like Apollos and Watchmen).

For now, the first group will be adventuring under the name Breaker Battalion. We still have a ton of mechs in our garrison, but most of them we don’t like that much. If we had money, we could fund another couple of battalions around the good mechs here and the good ones we need. For example, we need some cheap good scouts, like Javelins. We also need more smash mouth mechs like Thunderbolts and BattleMasters and Orions. I have one good smash mouth mech I have in reserve for a rainy day – the Banshee 3S variant, and then nothing other than the King Crab, which I’m not sure I want to risk or to use. It has five shots for each AC20 and 8 for the LRM 15 and then all it has is a large laser. I have Centurions, a Huron Warrior, the Hollanders, Rifleman, Bombardier, Panther and Crab – those are all good. I just need some heavy metal, and good scouts. I don’t have it.

We rechristen the Overlord the Defiance.

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote