View Single Post
Old 12-20-2005, 01:03 AM   #268
saldana
Pro Starter

dola, since this will most likely be my last post before the deadline, i will make it an appeal to Blade, Schmidty, and Dubb(even though my vote has been on you all day), who have played many of these games with me. I am not going to beg (because that got me killed two games ago), but i am just going to ask you a single question that i would like you to consider before the deadline....what have i done even remotely wolfish? i came out this morning with what i thought, and others agreed, was a logical argument against dubb, which only time will tell if i was right or not. Gramaticus shows up, says, "saldana is a wolf" with no supporting evidence, and some completely flawed logic as the basis of his accusation. What have I done besides try to flush out a wolf and act in the interest of village?

and to Dacman, WFUFAN and Taz , you didnt vote for me all day, and changed without giving a reason, NO evidence is against me, dont buy into what other people are doing unless you believe it too.

Meanwhile, RA has acted to hurt the village, i still dont know what this posse thing is all about, but if others are in it and thought it would be a great advantage to us, having it exposed on the 2nd day is probably not a good play, and his "subtle" hint about it was anything but, and apparently has placed it in jeopardy.

i'm just asking for some logic here.

Last edited by saldana : 12-20-2005 at 01:06 AM. Reason: added WVUFAN and TAZs names, couldnt remember who all voted for me
saldana is offline   Reply With Quote