View Single Post
Old 04-09-2019, 11:12 PM   #120
EagleFan
Hall Of Famer

Adding a few others to the list, but not posting a link tonight, maybe tomorrow.

In Flames - They kicked ass when they opened for Within Temptation last month and have become a steady part of my playlist.

Amorphis - I have been adding more of them to the playlist as I try to learn more about them. They will be opening for Delain when I see them in September and I hate not knowing anything about a group when I go to see them.

Delain - Also in an attempt to learn more leading up to the show. (actually doing my first meet and greet for that show, that should be cool)

Anneke (not looking up the last name so not even trying to spell it out tonight) - She'll be the first opening act at that show and I have less than no idea what to expect. I have done research and she sings with Vuur who I see on the South American part of the tour where she opens for Delain but I have seen no mention of Vuur for the show I am going to, just her name. I have seen anything from symphonic type metal to acoustic when looking her up.
EagleFan is offline   Reply With Quote