View Single Post
Old 05-21-2012, 08:00 PM   #65
Julio Riddols
College Prospect

I would gladly pay to see game of thrones, but not 3 or 4 bucks an episode. I would gladly get HBO, but I can't afford to pay 70 bucks a month for cable and satellite isn't much cheaper or really that viable an option due to the startup costs. I would gladly buy DVD's, but I can't afford to drop 30 bucks on every movie I want to see and waiting and watching for a sale is something I don't have time for.. Same with music. I would love to buy the CD's I listen to, but I don't have a disposable income at the level it would need to be in order for me to purchase the albums I want to hear. If I made 40k a year, I would own a legal copy of probably 75% of the media I consume. If I could get HBO Go in my area I would. Same thing with Fios or any other streaming media option out there. For me, its a matter of not being able to afford things rather than trying to stick it to the man. I did pay for the Louis C.K. standup however, and hopefully the success of that will serve as a notice for "The big wigs" that there are other more viable and cheaper options these days to sell and promote your product.

FUCK EA

Last edited by Julio Riddols : 05-21-2012 at 08:01 PM.
Julio Riddols is offline   Reply With Quote