View Single Post
Old 05-22-2012, 01:57 PM   #88
Suicane75
Coordinator

Let me ask you a question. I pay $100 a month for cable. I watching NOTHING on tv except for live sporting events. I would gladly pay a reduced fee for a specific set of channels but I don't have that option. Is it fair for me to even things out on my own?

I'm essentially paying to watch college football games since I could watch NFL OTA, (I pay for the Baseball package and pay gladly), and a select few NBA & NHL games come playoff time that aren't available OTA. Is that worth $1200 a year? No it's not. But I have no other option so I pay it. My money is out there, it's going in somebodies pocket. There's a reason they don't want to offer packages where you can pay $2 or $3 a month for a certain channel, because they'd stop making money hand over fist. And that's fine. But I'm not gonna feel bad about downloading 50 or 60 movies a year instead of spending $5 to order or rent them. Same goes with TV. I pay for cable, I am not gonna feel bad about downloading a tv show instead of watching it.
Suicane75 is offline   Reply With Quote