View Single Post
Old 01-05-2012, 12:17 PM   #1525
DaddyTorgo
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dodgerchick View Post
I'm starting to think my co-worker is trying to sabotage me. At the beginning of the week, I told her the holiday eating is over, time to go back to eating healthy... THE SAME DAY she comes to my desk and gives me 2 pieces of chocolate. I thanked her and left them on my desk in case I needed a treat. I kept staring at 'em, snapped myself back to reality and gave them to someone else. Today she says, "I made you an awesome stew, full of wonderful vegetables". We go to the breakroom and there's meat in it... I don't eat meat. She says, "Oh they're big chunks, you can just take them out." *sigh* some people just don't get it. It's almost as if she wants me to fail. She seemed really upset when I turned her down. She went to another co-worker and said, "I made some beef stew, it's really yummy but some people don't like it cuz it has meat in it", lol. The nerve.

Way to go on not eating the chocolates DC! That's always a toughie, to resist that temptation.
DaddyTorgo is offline   Reply With Quote