View Single Post
Old 02-01-2012, 04:33 PM   #1550
JediKooter
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dodgerchick View Post
Wow, sounds like my workout today. Doing well, started Camp Gladiator last week and go 3 times a week. Freaking killer workouts. Diet still not where it should be, portion control.. it's always portion control.

I wish I would exercise as much as you do. Unless it's a sports activity (football, baseball, basketball), 'exercising' is extremely boring to me and I just won't do it. What I've found that works best for me is, be pretty strict about how much and what you eat and then pick one day where you can eat anything you want. You'd be surprised at how much you don't end up eating. My day is Fridays, eat anything I want. Trust me, you're not going to eat 10 pounds of food in one day.

The other 6 days, I stick to stuff like salads, rice, various vegetables, pan cooked (not fried) boneless/skinless chicken breasts. No soda of any kind. I just drink water most of the time, with maybe some orange juice now and then. I'll have a banana or two with a little peanut butter for breakfast or an apple.

Coming this summer to a movie theater near you: The Adventures of Jedikooter: Part 4
JediKooter is offline   Reply With Quote